Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- A Minimum Delivery charge of £4.99 applies to all orders under £75.00 (most orders over this value qualify for free delivery)
- Additional charges may apply outside the UK mainland and certain other mainland areas ( eg parts of the Scottish Highlands), these charges are determined by our delivery partners.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE IF YOU WISH TO CHECK YOUR POSTCODE BEFORE ORDERING
- We deliver with DPD or Royal Mail. DPD provide a 1 hour predicted delivery time slot meaning that you will not be waiting in all day for your lovely new lights to arrive! Royal mail will be delivered in the normal manner.
- Delivery partners vary depending on the size of the item and the Delivery Location.
- Any surcharge will be added to your shopping cart before you complete your puchase (inc V.A.T)
- All Saturday deliveries carry a surcharge of £25.00 (inc V.A.T)
- Any surcharge will be added at the point that one of our sales team processes your order. Any surcharge is non refundable in the event of goods being cancelled after receiving such goods.
How long does delivery take?
Your order should be delivered within 1-2 days after we dispatch it .
DPD or Royal Mail will deliver your order. If you are not in when they at the time of delivery they will try to deliver it a second time and let you know when, if you miss the second delivery you can pick it up from your nearest depot by way of a card. DPD have nationwide depots and Royal Mail Have 1000's of collection points. Alternatively you can arrange a 3rd delivery by the courier however they will charge a nominal fee.
Can I request a certain delivery date?
Unfortunately it's not possible to arrange an exact time or date (we can try to arrange a particular day) although if you miss the delivery, our courier will try again and it's possible to arrange that time. Alternatively you can pick it up from their nearest depot. We will, of course, send you an email when the item is dispatched.
What if the delivery address is not the same as the card address?
You will need to e-mail us and we'll see what we can do, everything should be okay.
What if you are unable to deliver in the agreed time scale?
Like any other company we may be let down by suppliers, transport, or other reason beyond our control. If we let you down, and the delivery takes longer than 28 days, we will offer to cancel the order and offer a full refund. Obviously we will be sad that this has happened, but appreciate that you need a light!
PLEASE NOTE SOME ORDERS CONTAINING ACCESSORIES OR SPARE PARTS ONLY MAY TAKE SLIGHTLY LONGER, PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED THESE ITEMS QUICKLY.
Can I cancel unwanted products?
YES you can
You have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 14 days from the day after you receive your goods.
We will then contact you to arrange the return and will e mail you a 'returns authorisation form' for you to complete.
If the goods are not faulty in any way, then you are responsible for the return postage costs.
Occasionally we may agree to collect the goods and pass on any cost to you, in this case you are responsible for the goods until we receive them.
Please Note If we collect The Goods you are still responsible for them until they arrive with us so they must be packed in such a way that they do not get damaged in transit.
A telephone call is not a valid cancellation. No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
What do I need to do next?
Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
Please ensure that you have completed the 'returns authorisation form'
If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, instructions or anything that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state or where the packaging has been defaced
As we pride ourselves on selling first quality lights, any non faulty goods must be returned in the condition that they were sent to you to enable us to resell them.
Please note failure to correctly pack the goods will result in the return request being declined
This means that they must:
- Be returned in the original packaging / box, together with any instructions that were included,
- The product box should not be defaced in any way so an outer box must be used to write any return address on
- The product must be in the condition in which it was received and must not have been tampered with, assembled, fitted or altered in any way
- You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or during transit.
Failure to observe the points above may result in an inability for a refund to be given.
It is your responsibility to ensure that goods are received by us within 14 days after the refund authorisation has been granted
The same conditions that are described above for returns apply to any items that we have agreed to exchange. Please ensure that you are following these terms when you return items for an exchange.
Lights4 living will refund or re credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods providing all the above points have been followed.
We recommend that all returns be sent by a reliable means, so that a record of the return is available for you. For a more in depth account of the returns process please see our full terms and conditions
Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to the address listed below:
Unit 4 Westpoint
Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate